Member Educational Series
We offer a variety of financial education classes* on topics ranging from budgeting to buying your first home to identity theft and more. Classes are held at local employers/agencies and at Greylock.
Teachers, Business Owners, Community Groups
We offer virtual and in-person (when it is safe to do so again) Financial Wellness classes for our community!
Please contact Cindy Shogry-Raimer at email@example.com to discuss your class needs.
- Bank on Yourself - (offered in Spanish and English) is an overview seminar on banking terms, products and services. It addresses how credit scores are impacted and the importance of having good credit.
- Basic Budgeting - (offered only in English) this seminar helps to set up a spending plan, identify personal spending leaks, encourages ways to track spending and ways to incorporate savings into the plan. Helps attendees to create short-term and long-term financial goals.
- CreditAbility - Build a Strong Credit History (offered in Spanish and English) this seminar addresses who needs to build credit and why, significance of a credit report and the score, how to establish credit, tips on how to use credit wisely, identification of costly pitfalls and your rights and responsibilities as a consumer.
- Conquering Your Financial Stress - (offered only in English) an overview seminar that briefly touches upon budgeting, credit, credit report error disputes, credit freezes and tips on combatting identity theft and fraud. Contains concepts that are addressed in-depth in our suite of seminars.
- Frauds and Scams - (offered only in English) this seminar is always being updated to add the latest frauds and scams, as well as address the old tried and true scams that unfortunately cost consumers millions of dollars every year. Actual fraudulent recordings, email and text samples are shared in the session, as well as tools to protect yourself and also what to do if/when you become a victim.
- Navigating Online and Mobile Banking - (offered only in Spanish) this session is a step by step demonstration on how to use the online services. Attendees are encouraged to ask multiple questions throughout the session.